Sunday, 7 December 2025

THIS WILL HAVE TO WAIT

 https://chatgpt.com/share/6933b644-489c-8005-ac35-3ffbb3844231

 

Kishan ,

 

 

Today’s chat –link is about Blog Genie V 3.5 ( although ChatGPT considers it feasible within V 3.0 , for which , I sent to you related link yesterday )

 

You said V 3.0 can go live in 4 weeks ( say by 07 Jan 2026)

 

After it goes live , we will watch its performance ( no of blogs getting regenerated under EACH PERSONA ) for 2 / 3 months and then decide about 3.5

 

But that would require you to store that data as per attachment

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh 

 

CC :

 

Sandeep ,

 

I am worried about ( somehow )  losing my CHAT HISTORIES with ChatGPT – GROK – MANUS etc . I may not even remember WHAT subjects I discussed with each !

 

Is there any CHEAP method to COPY and STORE these chats , securely from where it can be retrieved quickly, in future ?

No comments:

Post a Comment