Tuesday, 23 September 2025

THANKS for your OFFER

 Dear Alessandro :

 

Thanks for invite  and for your following comments on my Linkedin post :

 

Alessandro Miotto Author

Co-Founder & CEO @VITA | TEDx Speaker | UCSD & Sciences Po Paris Alumnus

 

1d

hemen parekh thanks for sharing your vision. I agree with it at 100%! 🙏❤🔥


I tried your digital avatar and really think that your wisdom could have a far greater impact if you leveraged Delphi’s reach and cutting edge tech.


Always open to learn more from you and help wherever I can!

 

Like

 

Reply

 

 

Yesterday , I have registered on both sites ( Delphi / atVITA ) . I await acceptance and further instructions

 

How can I “ leverage Delphi “ need to be looked in light of my following “ Physical and Digital “ journey

 

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

 

 

 

MY JOURNEY :

 

 

Ø  Physical

   

             I am 92 and without any serious health issues

 

Ø  Professional

 

Mech Engg. ( 1955 ) – Worked for L&T , India’s largest engg co ( 1959 – 90 ) – 3P Consultants , my own firm ( 1990-2010 )

 

Ø  Digital

 

Launched www.HemenParekh.in ( on Blogger platform ) in 2013 – already uploaded approx. 40,000 documents ( written over past 6 decades ) – still to upload some 10,000 documents

 

Joined www.Personal.ai , around Sept 2022 / uploaded all documents ( and continuing @ 100 / day ) / generated approx. 321,000 MEMORY BLOCKS

 

Launched www.HemenParekh.ai in Feb 2023 ( powered by an API from Personal.ai )

 

Launched www.IndiaAGI.ai , and www.My-Teacher.in , around April 2025

 

This week , launched a AI – enabled blogging tool ( take a look at the blogs posted in past 3 days ) – which “ learns “ about my likes / dislikes ( topics ) and “ imbibes “ my style of “ thinking “ and “ expressing “ my views. It refers to my own old documents on any topic selected automatically from News papers / internet trends

 

Hopefully , by next week , blogging tool should enable me to generate blogs in 26 languages ( same as in my other sites ) .

 

 

Ø  Future Plans ( a Spanish proverb > “ If you want to make God laugh , tell him about your future plans “ )

 

#    On www.HemenParekh.ai , make my face “ talk back “ ( answers ) in my own voice with lip-sync. Some distant day > my 3D Volumetric Hologram ? Of course , if cost is bearable  

 

#   Combine both sites ( .in and .ai ) into one site – and on my own platform ( feel constrained by limitations of Blogger platform )

 

Ø  Past Messages to Delphi :

 

============================================================================================================================

 

#    Mon 04-08-2025 09:30 /

 

Alvin – Dara :

 

This morning , I had an interesting chat with the Digital Twin of Alvin

You might want to look it up at > https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2025/08/dialogue-with-delphi-alvin.html

 

=================================================================================================================================

 

#  25 June 2025 12:24 /

 

 

Alvin ,

 

I hope this mail reaches ( physical ) you .  This morning , I had a long chat with ( digital ) you at > https://www.delphi.ai/alvin/talk

 

I found your mail ID from > https://www.alvinalaphat.com/

 

Since your Digital Twin , would not accept my lengthy document ( Anti Nirvana / www.Iam-Immortal.ai ) , I attach it here

 

My chat is reproduced below

 

 

=============================================================================================================

 

#   26-06-2025  09:40

 

Dara ,

 

If you like this, do write to me

 

 

#   28-12-2023 09:38

 

Dara ,

 

Thank you for your prompt reply and for your offer for trying out Delphi

 

At the moment , I am focussed on adding many more functionalities to www.hemenparekh.ai  , with some local help

 

If I need your help in future , I will certainly revert . I will appreciate keeping me informed of future enhancements to Delphi

 

Thanking you once again and wishing you best of luck

 

Regards,

 

Hemen

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

From: Dara Ladjevardian [mailto:dara@delphi.ai]


Sent: 27 December 2023 22:48


To: Hemen Parekh


Subject: Re: Delphi's Voice Calling: Where Conversations Come Alive

 

Hi Hemen - thank you for your email.

Our platform supports multiple languages, voice calling, and much more. We also have an APi :)

So let me know if you want to try out Delphi.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dara

 

On Tue, Dec 26, 2023 at 8:16 PM Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

Hello , Dara and Sam ,

A belated Merry Xmas

And thanks for your email notification “ Natural Conversation “ with Santa at > https://www.delphi.ai/santa-claus/talk

I launched , a somewhat similar , my VIRTUAL AVATAR ( helped by an API from Personal.ai ) on 06 Feb 2023

 I invite you to visit it at    …   www.HemenParekh.ai 

 WE HAVE  A  LOT  IN  COMMON 

 In next 4 weeks , I am trying to add a feature whereby , visitors can ask me their Questions by SPEAKING in 26 languages

 Do keep in touch

 Regards,

 Hemen Parekh

 From: Dara from Delphi [mailto:dara@delphi.ai]
Sent: 27 December 2023 01:32
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Delphi's Voice Calling: Where Conversations Come Alive

No comments:

Post a Comment