Thursday, 25 September 2025

QUO VADIS ?

 Alessandro ,

 

It was nice talking to you a little while ago when I expressed my eagerness to join Delphi platform , if you could guide my colleagues ( Sandeep – Kishan ) on bulk uploading of my digital content

 

I also explained my lack of resources for tagging these documents ( with TOPICS ) and for training

 

If I heard you correctly , you said this is possible and that you will send to me, detailed instructions re the precise process to be followed . I await

 

As far as creating my ( 3D Volumetric Hologram ) is concerned , over the past 6 / 7 years  I have tried with :

 

Eterni.me  /  Oben.com / Replika / NEON.me etc -  but without luck

 

 

In that context , you may want to look up following links

 

Regards,

 

Hemen

 

PS :

 

Attachments will give you an overview of the direction to “ re-launch “  www.HemenParekh.ai  , as  >  www.Iam-Immortal.ai 

 

 

 

 

Related Readings :

 

Ø  https://emailothers.blogspot.com/2021/12/e-mail-to-satya-nadela.html

 

 

Ø  https://emailothers.blogspot.com/2023/09/creating-virtual-avatar.html

 

Ø  https://emailothers.blogspot.com/2023/11/virtual-avatar.html

 

 

Ø  https://www.slashgear.com/mit-tech-generates-3d-holograms-in-real-time-11663219/

 

Ø  https://emailothers.blogspot.com/2024/01/can-you-help.html

 

 

Ø  https://emailothers.blogspot.com/2024/01/re-march-at-oben-create-your-own.html

 

No comments:

Post a Comment