Sunday, 3 August 2025

Further Guidelines from GROK

 Kishan

 

Earlier I have sent to you , email attaching documents covering my chat with ChatGPT , re: development of Blog Genie 2 , culminating into www.Iam-Immortal.ai

 

These 2 documents were titled > Anti Nirvana Part 1 / Part 2 ( Feb 2025 )

 

Yesterday I had online chat with a “ Digital Twin “ of Alvin Alaphat  ( Delphi.ai ) , which I uploaded as a blog and sent you this link for your study :

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2025/08/dialogue-with-delphi-alvin.html

 

Today , I continued my chat on the same subject , but this time with GROK

 

I attach that chat for your study and implementation wherever you think advisable

 

Immediately after launch – and thorough testing – of Blog Genie 2 , if satisfied with the QUALITY of the auto-generated Blogs / Poems , I would like you to take up the DEVELOPMENT of “ Re-Incarnation “ of www.HemenParekh.ai  >  into <  www.Iam-Immortal.ai

 

Regards

 

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment