Monday, 14 July 2025

Something in BAD TASTE

 Kishan ,

 

Take a look at today’s blog generated by Blog Genie > https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2025/07/costa-rica.html

 

 

At 3 places , it reads :

 

“  The idea to be conveyed to the readers is: "Hey, look at what I thought of/suggested about this topic, 3/5/7 years ago. I had predicted this! I had offered a solution for this." Reflect on the relevance of the quoted paragraph to the current topic in detail in first person perspective. “

 

Pl remove this from the instructions to Blog Genie

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh 

 

 

It is worse on > https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2025/07/meta-launches-omnichannel-ads.html

 

Where at two places , it reads :

 

“  Facebook, Google AdWords (AdMob?), Komli, PubMatic, Tyroo, Dgm, OzoneMedia, Paypod, IndiAds, Sulekha, AdsForIndians, Nexzenpro, Networkplay, Axill, Integrid, AdMagnet, AdChakra, TomicTag, Rupizads, Guruji, Ibibo, Reliance"

 

 

?  ?  ?

 

 

Sanjivani :

 

Pl remain alert for such  ”  horrible “ hellucinations of Blog Genie and remove BEFORE uploading

No comments:

Post a Comment