Tuesday, 6 May 2025

YOU WILL APPRECIATE THESE AIs TALKING TO EACH OTHER

 Andrew Ng …………………………………. ang@cs.stanford.edu / ml-class@cs.stanford.edu  maria@deeplearning.ai

 

Ø  Fei-Fei Li …………………………………..  feifeili@cs.stanford.edu  /  fli@twitter.com

 

Ø  Tang Jie ……………………………………   jietang@tsinghua.edu.cn 

 

Ø  Li Juanzi ……………………………………. lijuanzi@tsinghua.edu.cn

 

Ø  Yann Lecun ……………………………..  yann.lecun@gmail.com

 

Ø  Abhivnav Gupta ………………………  abhinav@cs.cmu.edu  /  gabhinav@andrew.cmu.edu

 

Ø  Deepak Pathak ……………………….. dpathak@cs.cmu.edu

 

 

 

 Dear Friends :

 

 

You are mentioned in today’s Economic Times ( AI-Academia Tango : The Global Leaders ) , in the following context :

 

“ …. AI researchers from top Universities around the World who went from lab to launch, starting and supporting AI businesses “

 

 

 

I approach you with a request to support my “ AI – Collaboration “ portal > www.IndiaAGI.ai  < - although , at my age ( 92 Years ), I have no desire to turn it into a business

 

 

I will understand if you do not want me to use your encouraging words as your “ Endorsement “ of  www.IndiaAGI.ai

 

 

However , if it is OK with you, then I would like to quote your supporting words on its home page

 

 

 

With regards,

 

 

Hemen Parekh

 

www.HemenParekh.ai  /  www.HemenParekh.in  /  www.My-Teacher.in  /  www.3pConsultants.co.in 

 

 

 

Related Readings :

 

Ø  Grand Father of AI ?

Ø  IndiaAGI ? Probability High ?

Ø  IndiaAGI.ai : a Thought Experiment

No comments:

Post a Comment