Sunday, 27 April 2025

RE: SPARE FIVE MINUTES

 Dear Narayana Bhai ,

 

Many thanks for writing

 

I am not obliging any one with my work. I am trying to return to Society, in a small measure, what it has given me in my life

 

I pray to God for an early recovery from your ill-health. Whereas you may not be in a position to add value to my project personally, I would be grateful if you could introduce me to someone in Infosys who could take this baton ( and many other ) from me and run. At my age, I have no need for money and my only desire is to “ die empty “

 

With regards

 

Hemen Parekh

 

www.HemenParekh.ai  /  www.HemenParekh.in

 

 

 

From: Narayana Murthy [mailto:nmurthy@catamaranventures.com]
Sent: 28 April 2025 15:23
To: Harish Mehta
Cc: : Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: SPARE FIVE MINUTES

 

Dear Mr. Parekh,

 

 

Your work in AI at this late stage of your life is awe inspiring. We, Indians, should remain very grateful to you. 

 

I am indisposed and will not be able to add value to your important project now. Please excuse me. My best wishes for its success. 

Best regards,


Narayana Murthy
nmurthy@catamaran.vc
Phone : +91 80 2664 9440

 

 



On 28 Apr 2025, at 2:07 PM, Harish Mehta <harish_mehta@onwardgroup.com> wrote:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment