Saturday, 19 April 2025

AN UNUSUAL REQUEST

 Dear Prof. Kamakoti / Prof. Madhusudhanan B / Hrishikesh Dewan / Igneta D’Souza :

 

 

I just read following news report :

 

https://www.tice.news/tice-trending/what-is-kompact-ai-and-why-no-one-is-talking-about-it-8975171

 

as also > https://www.iitm.ac.in/happenings/press-releases-and-coverages/iit-madras-iit-madras-pravartak-foundation-partners-ziroh

 

Reason for writing to you :

 

Ø  I am a 92 year old , retired General Manager of L&T ( 1959 – 1990 )

 

Ø  About 2 years ago , I launched my Virtual Avatar at > www.HemenParekh.ai

 

 

Ø  On that site, I want to animate my face / photo ( with lip-sync )– and be able to reply in 26 languages ( it does currently but without animation )

 

Ø  My site is hosted on Big rock server ( CPU based )

 

 

Ø  As of now, I believe, such animation is possible only with GPU-based server ( - which costs Rs 80,000 / month – I cannot afford )

 

 

I wonder if IIT-M Pravartak / Ziroh Lab could help me realize some affordable solution, using KOMPACT technology

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

Andheri – Mumbai / ( M ) 98,67,55,08,08 / www.HemenParekh.ai  / www.HemenParekh.in / www.My-Teacher.in / www.3pConsultants.co.in

 

PS :

 

By end of this month, I am planning to launch a platform for collaboration / co-operation among several LLMs

 

No comments:

Post a Comment