Monday, 24 March 2025

CONGRATULATIONS

 Dear Ji ,

 

I await your reply

 

I would appreciate receiving your INVITE for trying out MANUS

 

Regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]

 


Sent
09 March 2025 10:53

 

 


To: 'contact@manus.im'

 

 


Subject: FW: CONGRATULATIONS

 

 

 

 

Dear Ji Yichao ,

 

Congratulations for launch of MANUS AI

 

I visited your website but could not find any link where I can actually try out Manus capability . Of course, I did submit online request for an invite

 

I am 91+  year and recently launched an EDUCATIONAL PORTAL called >  www.My-Teacher.in

 

I invite you to visit it and try out its various features for yourself. It is totally FREE and needs no registration / login , guaranteeing complete PRIVACY

 

If offered FREE , I would like to plug-in your API into my portal , to power a new section to be called > “ Ask Manus Any Question “

 

 

Incidentally ,  www.My-Teacher.in  , can be viewed  in 26 world languages , including CHINESE . If you like my FREE services , feel free to promote its use by Chinese students

 

Awaiting your early – and positive – response ,

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

Mumbai – India /  hcp@RecruitGuru.com  /  www.HemenParekh.ai  /  www.HemenParekh.in  /  www.3pConsultants.co.in

No comments:

Post a Comment