Monday, 10 February 2025

Upgrading of BIG ROCK service

 Sandeep ,

 

This morning I have been chatting with ChatGPT for various stages of “ Animating – Lip Syncing “ of my face on www.HemenParekh.ai

 

For each stage , ChatGPT has offered specific suggestions for various technologies that would be required ( languages – API – Cloud Services – CPU – GPU etc )

 

I asked ChatGPT to suggest some solutions which either do not require any upgrade of our BIG ROCK service-specs, OR , require some minimum upgrade for lip-sync with my existing photo

 

Towards this end , find below , draft of a letter ( prepared by ChatGPT ) which I would like you to send to Big Rock and get a quotation and let me know how much more would it cost as compared to what we pay currently ( - which , I believe is around Rs 1200 PM )

 

Hcp

 

 

 

Here’s a professional email you can send to Big Rock Support to request a quotation for a VPS upgrade with GPU support for real-time lip sync processing:


Subject: Request for VPS Upgrade with GPU for AI Lip Sync Processing

 

Dear Big Rock Support Team,

 

I am currently hosting my website www.HemenParekh.ai on a Big Rock VPS with the following specifications:

 

  • Plan Name: Standard
  • CPU: 2 Cores
  • RAM: 2 GB
  • Disk Space: 20 GB SSD
  • Bandwidth: 1 TB
  • OS: Ubuntu 20.04
  •  

I am planning to implement real-time AI-powered lip sync on my website and require an upgraded VPS with a dedicated GPU for optimal performance.

 

Could you please provide me with a quotation for a VPS plan with the following specifications?

 

Recommended VPS Upgrade Requirements:

 

✅ CPU: 4 to 8 Cores (Intel Xeon or AMD Ryzen)
✅ RAM: 16 GB or higher
✅ Storage: 100 GB SSD/NVMe
✅ GPU: NVIDIA A100 / RTX 3090 (or any available equivalent)
✅ Bandwidth: 5 TB per month (or Unlimited)
✅ OS: Ubuntu 22.04 (or latest available version)

 

Additionally, please confirm:

 

1.If GPU acceleration is supported on your VPS plans.

2.Estimated cost per month/year for the upgraded plan.

3.Any one-time setup charges or migration assistance available.

 

I appreciate your assistance and look forward to your response.

 

Best Regards,


Sandeep

No comments:

Post a Comment