Sunday, 16 February 2025

TIME TO REFLECT

 Nirmit – Mitchelle ,

 

 

Yesterday , Kishan sent to me following message :

 

“  As for my SAAS app, I’ve designed an agent that can fully replace a researcher’s role in executive search hiring.

 

Given a detailed job description, the agent scours the internet to identify competitor companies and relevant job titles for the role. It then searches LinkedIn for top candidates and generates

 

a candidate presentation report—all in just a few minutes, not hours or days. “

 

 

 

This morning I talked to him on phone and he told me :

 

Ø   He plans to launch this online SaaS platform in 10 / 15 days

Ø   Corporates ( could be any type of firm ) would be given 30 days FREE TRIAL

Ø   After 30 days, it will become a SUBSCRIPTION based service ( Quarterly – Annual etc )

Ø   Within a few weeks, he will upgrade that RESEARCH AGENT , to engage in a Voice-Chat with shortlisted candidates and summarize its observations ( I wrote a blog about RECRUITER AGENT and JOBSEEKER AGENT , some years ago )

 

I am sure, in months to come , Kishan will come up with different kinds of AI AGENTS , each designed to perform , some of the simpler TASKS , which are being currently performed by PHYSICAL EXECUTIVES in Industry and Businesses

 

I have offered Kishan , any help that he needs to get his START-UP going . I have already given to him 3 FILES of my handwritten notes on OES ( Applitech )

 

You may want to debate among yourselves, my attached note

 

Hcp

 

 

Reference :

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2017/06/of-interest-to-recruiters-job-portals.html

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2023/02/video-resumes-about-to-get-obsolete.html

 

No comments:

Post a Comment