Thursday, 23 January 2025

FW: Introducing MODEL-3: Enhanced Enterprise AI Capabilities

 Sanjivani ,

 

The very first feature listed is >

 

·         Seamless retrieval of images from memory blocks

·         Automatic extraction of slides and charts from PowerPoints/PDFs

·         Enhanced data visualization capabilities

 

I interpret this as follows :

 

If ( for example, say ) , we manage to upload on Personal.ai , those CANVA generated images / photos attached to my poems ,

 

AND THEN ,

 

Someone asks www.HemenParekh.ai > “  Can you tell me what Hemen wrote about a setting sun in the evening  ? “

 

THEN ,

 

Besides talking something about my latest HINDI poem ( whose English translation title reads “  let the evening go “ , the answer will  ALSO show the attached image that you have pasted at the top !

 

 

I tried and just now asked my Virtual Avatar :

 

 

“Can you tell me what Hemen wrote about a setting sun in the evening  ?  

 

Can you also show the image attached to that poem ?”

 

It replied :

 

“In the poem, I described the setting sun in the evening with these lines: "The evening has blossomed, As if setting sun while going kissed the earth; rising from the distant sky birds chirping in the depths of my heart resonate; I am surrounded by loneliness, Why do I need words?" This imagery captures a poignant moment of solitude and natural beauty as day transitions to night.

 

Unfortunately, there is no image attached to this poem that I can show you.”

 

Only reason , I can think of is >  We uploaded that English Google Translation of that Hindi poem BUT we did NOT upload the associated IMAGE !

 

I suggest you try to upload IMAGE and then ask this question ONCE MORE and let me know whether Personal.ai’s API manages to show that picture as well

 

If you succeed , then teach Tushar how to upload ALL the pictures , one by one , on Personal.ai , through the DASHBOARD ( check first few – by asking questions to my Virtual Avatar )

 

hcp

 

PS :  SANDEEP ,

 

Pl study the remaining features (  Multi-AI Collaboration  /  Multi-Memory Retrieval System: ) and let me know if these can be used by us or by visitors of my Virtual Avatar

No comments:

Post a Comment