Wednesday, 11 December 2024

BALANCE TASKS

 Kishan ,

 

In my email of 25th Nov., I had listed following “ Balance Tasks “ :

 

( 1 )   Site Statistics page ( although hidden from public but accessible to us thru login )

 

( 2 )   Generation of UNIQUE tests

 

 

( 3 )   Generation of tests in 7 ( or all 26 ? ) languages

 

( 4 )   Adding one more selection of “ Chapter “ in Surprise Exam ( then same in Mock Test )

 

( 5 )   In Mock Test selection for “ Exam “ , besides NEET – JEE – CET , add “ Chapter 9th – 10th – 11th and 12th

 

 

Out of these :

 

Ø      Item # 4   :  has already been completed

Ø      Item  # 1   :  is expected to get uploaded by today evening

 

I would appreciate your taking up the balance tasks , as per following priorities and indicate TARGET COMPLETION DATES against each :

 

Ø      Item # 3 :  Generation of Surprise Exams in different languages ( if it will not take substantially more time as compared to 7 languages, then I would

                           like to offer in all 26 languages. Pl clarify )

 

Ø      Item # 2  :  Generation of UNIQUE tests ( for Surprise Exams )

 

Ø      Item # 5  :  In Mock Test selection for “ Exam “ , besides NEET – JEE – CET , add “ Chapter 9th – 10th – 11th and 12th

 

Apart from these, there could be some tasks associated with “ Improving the Looks “ of the site by taking help of some Graphic designer ( Vishesh is trying to find one )

 

After all of the above gets completed , I would like you to start work on BLOG  GENIE  V 2.0 (  Perpetual AI Machine ) for which I have sent to you a very long document , consisting of my chat with ChatGPT ( apart from a hand-drawn WORK FLOW / PROCESS diagram ). This would require one face to face meeting, in order to :

 

Ø      Fix the OUTCOME desired

Ø      Appearance of U / I

Ø      Functional Specs

 

The reason for this message is for you to commit your time to your other projects

 

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment