Friday, 6 September 2024

FW: SHAPE OF NEET-JEE-CET TO COME ?

 Dear Nandan :

 

 

Five days from today , on 11th Sept., you will head a jury which will decide upon the winners of Eco Times Start-up Awards – 2024

 

 

Being 91 , I cannot qualify as a “ Start up 

 

 

But if ET were to ever come up with an “ End Up “ award , I would submit myself as a contestant, with my following entry

 

 

I hope you will find time to read / ack

 

With regards,

 

 

Hemen Parekh

 

www.My-Teacher.in  /  www.HemenParekh.ai  /  www.HemenParekh.in  /  www.3pConsultants.co.in 

 

 

 

PS :

 

This morning paper reported 16th suicide ( so far this year ) of a NEET coaching class student in Kota

 

I believe , you are in a position to help alleviate the dark depression of those students by sharing with them , info about www.My-Teacher.in

No comments:

Post a Comment