Thursday, 8 August 2024

RE: L&T Skill Trainers Academy

 Dear Ram  ,

 

Many thanks for reaching out . It is indeed heartening that old colleagues like you would think of contacting me

 

Although , off hand I cannot recall our meetings at LTIT, I am happy to know that you are associated with L&T Skill Trainers Academy , located at the very premises where I spent 6 years with L&T Drilling Equipment Ltd ( earlier, CLIL )

 

I am , now 91 and mostly confined to my home ( Lallubhai Park , Andheri  / Ph : 98,67,55,08,08 ) but I still hope to be able to visit Academy sometimes

 

After retiring from L&T , I set up 3P Consultants , ( a headhunting firm , now being managed by my younger son Nirmit ). I gave up active role in 3P some 13 years ago and visit its office ( Hyde Park , Opp. ANSA Industrial Estate , Saki Vihar Road ), once in 2 / 3 months

 

For most of the past decade , I have kept myself busy with blogging ( www.HemenParekh.in  ). During this period , I have written many blogs on “ SKILLING / APPRENTICESHIP “ , listed below

 

Do feel free to phone me anytime ( barring 3pm-5 pm ) on any day

 

A couple of years ago , I launched my VIRTUAL AVATAR in the form of , www.HemenParekh.ai 

 

Then 5 weeks ago , I launched , www.My-Teacher.in , where , by 15th Sept., I hope to add a feature for students to “ generate / take “ MOCK TESTS for NEET – JEE – UGCUET

 

Regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

 

 

Ø   The Skilling Wish-list  … 15 July 2024 ( contains 95 blog links on SKILLING )

 

Ø   Congratulations , Anilbhai Naik ……………………………………[ 08 Feb 2019 ]

 

 

 

 

From: K Ramakrishnan [mailto:K.Ram@larsentoubro.com]

 

 

 


Sent: 08 August 2024 00:22

 


To: hcp@recruitguru.com

 

 


Subject: L&T Skill Trainers Academy

 

 

 

Dear Mr Parekh

 

This is K Ramakrishnan from L&T. I am a GET of 1978 (VJTI) batch .I worked in L&T till 2017 when I retired in July 2017

I have met you in a meeting of LTIT a few years back.

 

 

Since Jan 2019 I am back in L&T working with AMN on Skill Building initiatives.I am also a trustee in L&T Public Charitable Trust 

 

 

I will be keen to speak to you and share what all we are doing 

 

 

My mobile no is 9820288929

 

 

I saw your comment on the Linkedin post on the MOU between TISS and L&T STA and tyat triggered this email!

 

Thanks and regards 

 

Ram 

K Ramakrishnan

No comments:

Post a Comment