Sunday, 19 May 2024

RE: Getting to Know You

 Punya ,

 

I hope you got my following mail . Pl confirm . Of course, take your time to go thru the links. No hurry

 

In the meantime , I need some help from you

 

I am interested to download ( even if on payment ) from online resourcessoft copies of complete TEXT BOOKS for the CBSE syllabus for 8th-9th-10th Standards

 

If you know of any sources, I would highly appreciate sending me the links . Are such resources available for 11th – 12th standard text books as well ?

 

Feel free to reach me on 98,67,55,08,08

 

Regards,

 

Batuk Kaka

 

 

 

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: 18 May 2024 18:58
To: 'punyadmehta@gmail.com'
Cc: 'hcp@RecruitGuru.com'
Subject: Getting to Know You

 

Punya ,

 

It was nice talking to you . Keep me informed of your efforts at getting admission

 

You may want to look up :

 

www.HemenParekh.ai

 

www.3pConsultants.co.in

 

www.HemenParekh.in

 

https://indiaai.gov.in/article/meet-malar-teacher-an-autonomous-ai-university-professor

 

https://indiaai.gov.in/article/i-can-do-it-i-will-do-it

 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChx18pXyC6i3_mqAMx8vKaA

 

 

Blessings

 

Batuk Kaka

No comments:

Post a Comment