Tuesday, 28 May 2024

JUST CURIOUS

 Dear Mathew ,

 

At my persuasion, my son Vishesh has made a provisional ( FREE TRIAL ) registration on your web site

 

I believe what you have initiated is a revolutionary “ paradigm shift “ in the Roof Top Solar – especially in the context of SuryaGhar Yojana

 

My admiration for your initiative can be gauged from :

 

Congratulations , Mathew Samuel  …   09 Nov 2023

 

Dawn of a Solar Economy : SETI  .. 06 May 2024

 

 

 

Two days ago , in a meeting of my retired ex-L&T colleagues , I narrated your initiative

 

It so happened that one of them has put up a Solar farm , 2 years ago and now find that , not only the concerned DISCOM went back on the signed PPA but now asks him to sell at Rs 3 / unit !

 

Another solar farm owner said , he is selling to Karnataka DISCOM at Rs 4 / unit

 

 

This made me wonder >  How can Sundaygrids afford to give me credit @ Rs 5 / unit  !

 

 

What is the catch , in this “ Non –Viable “ scenario ?

 

For past few months , I have talked very highly about your innovation . But , now I do not wish to “ mislead “ friends !

 

I would highly appreciate your EARLY  CLARIFICATION , which I can share with those DOUBTING THOMAS

 

Regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

www.HemenParekh.ai   

No comments:

Post a Comment