Thursday, 18 April 2024

Need Your Help

 Dear Divyendra ,

 

Just came across following NY Times article which speaks highly about your initiative in generating VIRTUAL AVATARS of celebrities :

 

How A.I. Tools Could Change India’s Elections  ..  NY Times … 18 April 2024

In this context , just now I tried to send to you, following message through your website but could not , due to “ server error “ :

 

“Dear Divyendra ,

 

I think we are connected on Linkedin

 

I am almost 91 year old

 

In Feb 2023, I launched my Virtual Avatar www.HemenParekh.ai

 

 

It carries my photo . I want to ANIMATE my photo and when my Avatar chats with any visitor ( in 26 different languages ) , I would like my OWN VOICE ( in place of current synthetic voice ) and I would like LIP-SYNC

 

Can you help me ?

 

 

Regards,   /  hemen parekh

 

www.3pConsultants.co.in

 

 www.HemenParekh.in

 

www.HemenParekh.ai

No comments:

Post a Comment