Tuesday, 16 April 2024

Embedding Youtube Video link into Blog Genie

 Kishan  ,

 

I must confess that I could not quite understand your email of yesterday evening – although , it was definitely puzzling as to how inserting a news hyperlink in Youtube managed to generate an entirely new blog – just like Blog Genie intends to do  

 

Is this ( Youtube Video ) some kind of an “ alternate “ U / I for me to generate a new blog ? Or, is it an “ additional “ U / I ?

 

Some one has defined “ Innovation “ as follows :

 

“ Innovation is NOT an invention of a NEW technology . It is simply a NEW APPLICATION of a combination of a few EXISTING technologies “

 

What we are trying to attempt ( in Blog Genie ) is not a new tech but simply a combination ( convergence ) of :

 

Ø  Text fetching ( spidering / crawling of web )

 

Ø  Text generation ( from LLM API )

 

Ø Text Summarization ( LLM )

 

Ø Text Comparison

 

In www.HemenParekh.ai  , we have already added :

 

Ø  STT ( Speech to Text )

Ø TTS  ( Text to Speech )

 

A few months back , you also sent to me, a clip of “ ANIMATION + VOICE CLONE + LIP SYNC “ of my face ( which we could not incorporate in my Virtual Avatar , since it cost aprox Rs 16 per “ question / answer “

 

May be , by now , some more OPEN SOURCE – and cheap – API are available

 

Take a look at the following link which I had sent to you earlier :

 

https://arxiv.org/abs/2203.14367#:~:text=Image%20animation%20brings%20life%20to,without%20using%20a%20priori%20knowledge.

 

Regards,

 

Uncle  

No comments:

Post a Comment