Tuesday, 9 April 2024

Do you know the son of N.D, Bhatt?

 Jaybhai ,

 

You made my day  !  For many months now , I have been thinking about writing to you but cannot figure out what held me back

 

This week , I will take time out to write to you in details

 

Do you mean SIR  N D Bhatt who taught us Engineering Drawing at BVM ? – the only one who van free hand draw a perfect circle on the black board with a chalk ?

 

If yes , then it is impossible to forget the contribution which Bhatt Sir made in my professional development

 

 

Pl tell him , he could call me any time on +91, 98,67,55,08,08  or send me his no on  hcp@RecruitGuru.com

 

These days , even as I continue with my daily blog (  www.HemenParekh.in  ) , I am busy promoting my DIGITAL AVATAR  ..   www.HemenParekh.ai 

 

Regards.

 

 

Hemen

No comments:

Post a Comment