Thursday, 4 April 2024

BLOG GENIE TOOL

 Kishan ,

 

This morning I talked with Dr Nivash Jivanandam ( Senior Author at IndiaAI and advisor to Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology ) about our project of BLOG GENIE

 

I briefly explained to him , the concept and the process involved and asked him if he has any suggestion

 

I offered to email to him,

 

( a )  Process Flow Diagram ( prepared by me )

 

( b ) System Architecture Diagram ( prepared by you )

 

He feels there could be considerable potential for different versions of this tool for many professionals

 

He felt , when ready , we should consider applying for a ( process ) patent or at the least , a CopyRight

 

For this reason, he strongly advised me , NOT to share any info about this project till we get a Copyright or a patent. When ready , he will help us with drafting the applications for grant of patent / copyright

 

He said , I should NOT send those diagrams even to him  !

 

But , he said , he would discuss the CONCEPT ( only ) with some other AI experts for their views

 

Regards,

 

Hemen uncle

No comments:

Post a Comment