Sunday, 10 March 2024

Glad to Know You

 Aparna ,

 

I just accepted your invite

 

I write with following context :

 

Ø   From your Linkedin profile , I found that you are working with L&T Finance since April 2017

Ø   In your profile you list your interests as > Scaling Tech-enabled Digital Financing

 

 

 

I too worked in L&T ( 1959 – 1990 ) – and took an early retirement in April 1990

 

After that , I set up 3P Consultants and managed it till 2010 . Since then , my son Nirmit manages 3P

 

For past 13 years , I keep myself busy writing blogs (  www.HemenParekh.in  ) and experimenting with AI ( www.HemenParekh.ai )

 

I have submitted to our Cabinet Ministers , a few suggestions , which might fall under :

 

“  How to leverage technology to enable ordinary citizen to :

 

Ø   Monetize their personal data

Ø   Earn Carbon Credits from a network of IoT connected home appliances , governed by an electric Smart Meter

 

Should you be interested , I can send these to you

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

Andheri

 

www.3pConsultants.co.in

 

PS :

 

I believe my son  Nirmit knows Mr Shankar Raman  

No comments:

Post a Comment