Sunday, 25 February 2024

congratulations - II

 Srikanth ,

 

In today’s Eco Times , I read about Kalaido.ai – then tried it ( although it took 3 OTP attempts before I could log in )

 

Congratulations for a stupendous job ( and that is an understatement )

 

I suppose , before long , it will emerge from its BETA version – and might need a subscription

 

But till that time , can you enable repeat login through some PASSWORD ( of Facebook / Google etc ) , instead of OTP every time ?

 

Having logged in , I stepped out for half hour and when I returned , it asked me to get a fresh OTP ! Frustrating !

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

www.HemenParekh.ai  /  www.3pConsultants.co.in  /   www.HemenParekh.in

 

PS :

 

I believe prompt cannot exceed 100 characters . Pl consider raising this limit

 

AND ,

 

I hope, someday soon , like SORA , Kalaido will generate a Video from text prompts

No comments:

Post a Comment