Tuesday, 30 January 2024

TRYING TO KEEP IN TOUCH

 Dear Friends ,

 

May be it was a year ago , that I asked someone in 3P office to compile your contact details . She managed the above “ To “

 

I would love to hear from you about your current jobs . Do write to me . Better yet , phone me ( 98,67,55,08,08 )

 

I hope , you and your dear ones are keeping in good health

 

As for me , since I got “ Herpes “ infection 4 years ago , I can only walk with help of a walking stick

 

I rarely leave home but try to walk inside my home for 20 / 30 minutes in evening

 

I keep myself busy with writing blogs (  www.hemenparekh.in  ) . Of late , with the help of Kartavya and Kishan ( a 3rd year student ) , I have launched :

 

www.HemenParekh.ai 

 

Do visit and write to me what else I should do to make it better

 

With regards

 

Hcp

 

https://www.hemenparekh.ai/create-your-own-digital-avatar

 

PS :

 

I could not get contact details of following colleagues . If you know, pl do write to me ;

 

Rajiv Nair

 

Nagle Saheb

 

Sajida

 

Shalaka

 

Anshu Abraham

 

Sanjeev Tiwari

 

Alex

 

Poonam

 

Shubhangi

 

Saurabh

 

Deepa

No comments:

Post a Comment