Tuesday, 23 January 2024

RE: HOW LONG ?

 Dear Marius,

 

It has been over an year since we exchanged mails last

 

In this time, I have uploaded another few thousands of documents / videos on my personal site :   www.hemenparekh.in

 

It is getting to be my autobiography  !

 

Awaiting your early response,

 

Regards,

 

hemen

 

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]


Sent: Friday, January 26, 2018 10:48 AM

 


To: Eterni.me

 


Subject: RE: HOW LONG ?

 

 

Dear Marius,

 

 

Awaiting your response

 

 

Warm Regards,

 

Hemen Parekh  /  Mumbai

 

+91 98675 50808

 

3P Consultants \ Strategic Human Resources Consultants

 

From: support=eterni.me@uservoice.com [mailto:support=eterni.me@uservoice.comOn Behalf Of Eterni.me

 


Sent: 11 January 2018 16:20

 

 


To: Hemen Parekh

 


Subject: Re: HOW LONG ?

 

Thanks for the message, we'll get back to you as soon as possible!

On January 11, 2018 at 2:49 AM Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

Dear Marius,

We have been corresponding for nearly 2 years and I have registered on
Eterni.me , a long time back

From the attachment , you will find that , by now , I have put together ,
considerable amount of documents about my life ( of 84 + years ) . Of
course , it is still “ work in progress “ !

But , do you think , I could NOW start constructing my DIGITAL AVATAR on
Eterni.me ?

If yes , how do I get started ?

With Regards,

hemen parekh / Mumbai

www.hemenparekh.in

hcp@RecruitGuru.com

( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08

Powered by UserVoice.

No comments:

Post a Comment