Wednesday, 24 January 2024

EASE OF DOING BUSINESS

 Dear Shri Ramesh Abhishekji,

 

 

I copied following e mail IDs from DIPP web site

 

There was a time ( few years ago ) when web sites displayed e mail ids in this way

 

It was believed that such representation would prevent “ Web Crawlers / Spiders “ from copying millions of e mail ids and subject these to spam

 

I have a feeling that since then , the spiders have become very smart and fooling them , is no more possible !

 

I urge you to display E Mail IDs of DIPP officers ( on your web site ) in a CLICKABLE manner so that citizens can reach out to them with their complaints / suggestions , with ease

 

I believe quite a few government web sites display this way

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

www.hemenparekh.in

 

www.3pConsultants.co.in

 

 

 

DIPP   OFFICERS

 

============

pstocim[at]gmail[dot]com

Amitbhole10[at]gmail[dot]com

appointment[dot]cim[at]nic[dot]in

appointment[dot]cim[at]nic[dot]in

vijay[dot]dwarka[at]gov[dot]in

secy-ipp[at]nic[dot]in

sushant[dot]sudan[at]nic[dot]in

ke[dot]mohanan[at]gmail[dot]com

tn[dot]krishnan[at]nic[dot]in

pandeysc[at]cag[dot]gov[dot]in

anupama[dot]p[at]nic[dot]in

atul[dot]chaturvedi[at]nic[dot]in

ppsjsac-ipp[at]nic[dot]in

singh[dot]shailen[at]nic[dot]in

Hemaguliani[at]hotmail[dot]com

vandanak[dot]cgda[at]nic[dot]in

rajiv[dot]aggarwal[at]nic[dot]in

machiraju[dot]sarada[at]nic[dot]in

ravinder[at]ias[dot]gov[dot]in

 

No comments:

Post a Comment