Wednesday, 1 November 2023

Use of Small Satellites to reduce air pollution caused by ICE vehicles

 Dear Friend,

 

I read about your contest in Futureloop

 

From your website, I just sent following message :

 

 

It is not possible to describe my idea in 100 words - nor am I interested in prize money ( being age 88 + )

 

I urge you to evaluate my following suggestion for its feasibility :

 

Transport : an Integrated Logistic Plan ?

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2018/11/hq.html

 

Would appreciate your feedback

 

 

Regards

 

hemen / Mumbai / India / www.hemenparekh.in

 

 

Following are my other e-mails ( to Cabinet Ministers of India’s Central Government ) :

 

A Problem worthy of Geospatial Data ? ……………………………..[ 03 Dec 2021 ]

 

Gadkariji : From a Vision to a Mission …………………………………[ 17 Dec 2020 ]

Congratulations, Avinash Dhakneji ………………………………………[ 15 Dec 2020 ]

Pigovian Tax for Polluters ?                                              [ 03 Apr 2019 ]

National Clean Air Tax ? – a Pigovian tax ?                         11 Jan 2019 ]

Traffic Congestion ? Finally, a solution in sight ?.................[ 31 May 2019 ]

 FAME II > FAME III > FAME IV…………………………………………….[ 05 Mar 2019 ]

Trans-portability Theory ………………………………………………………..10 Dec 2018 ]

PUBLIC TRANSPORT AS A SOLUTION ?..............................[ 15 Feb 2016 ]

No comments:

Post a Comment