Friday, 24 November 2023

THANKS FOR WRITING

 Dear Harinie,

 

 

 

Just got our message through Linkedin

 

Thanks for offering to send your guide for Sales Reps

 

I do not have any use for it since I retired from an active role in 3P Consultants , some 10 + years back

 

I just looked up your website https://www.leadle.in/  ,   where you list your services as :

 

E-Mail campaigns / Event Marketing / B2B lead generation / End to End Sales Consulting / Market Research

 

In “ About Us “ , you write :

 

It all started in the spring of 2015 in Bengaluru. One of our founders left her highly lucrative job after realizing that there was a huge need for marketing and sales support in the Start-up and SME space. 365 days and 4 clients later, Leadle was founded in Chennai.

 

 

Some years back, I had ( got ) developed and launched :  www.B2BmessageBlaster.com

 

I nearly succeeded in selling the idea to Shri Amitabh Kant ( currently CEO – NITIE Aayog / in 2015 , he was Secretary of DIPP ), to provide hyperlink to Make-In-India website . He was highly impressed with a demo of B2B site , during one of his visits to Mumbai

 

Some months later, I de-hosted that site

 

You may want to look-up some of the pages of that site at   http://www.hemenparekh.in/ :

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 B2BmessageBlaster.com  click to the download Source Code)



This is NOT a job portal


This is a platform for any " 
Business " to blast its message ( buying / selling / inquiring etc ) to 2.73 lakh Indian Companies ( listed according to City / Industry etc ),

and,


to thousands of " Chambers of Commerce " of Cities 
around the World

USP : Compose / Store messages and blast to thousands with just ONE CLICK  !




To view the Screenshots of this portal , click following links :


https://web.archive.org/web/20170103121808/http://b2bmessageblaster.com:80/


https://web.archive.org/web/20170226230918/http://www.b2bmessageblaster.com/


https://web.archive.org/web/20140517012616/http://b2bmessageblaster.com/

https://web.archive.org/web/20140602054855/http://www.b2bmessageblaster.com:80/

https://web.archive.org/web/20160110084556/http://b2bmessageblaster.com/

https://web.archive.org/web/20160601180313/http://www.b2bmessageblaster.com:80/

 

 

I had also developed / launched ( then de-hosted ) :  www.EmpowerMSME.com  ( L&T Infotech did it for me )

 

It is a long story but if you are interested in incorporating any of the features of these sites into your site OR launch these as separate entities, do let me know . I would be happy to help ( no obligation , what-so-ever )

 

 

 

With regards,

 

Hemen parekh 

 

Mumbai

 

( M ) 98,67, 55,08,08

 

hcp@RecruitGuru.com  /   www.hemenparekh.in

No comments:

Post a Comment