Wednesday, 1 November 2023

RE: Scanniing of handwritten letters

 Taru,

 

Glad you liked my blogs . Each is sent by email to Cabinet Ministers – State Chief Ministers etc

 

As far as my poems are concerned, you might want to look up in Youtube : hemen parekh video channel

 

   https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChx18pXyC6i3_mqAMx8vKaA/videos

 

kaka

 

From: taru kajaria [mailto:tkajaria5@yahoo.co.in]
Sent: 28 December 2021 08:24
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: Scanniing of handwritten letters

 

Dear Kaka,

Superbly scanned letters.

Read one of yours. Very nice.

Also saw your blogs. Amazing!  

Farsight personified. 

Isha's I'd @ril.com is correct.

All your mails were in spam folder . I have moved them moto my inbox. 

Enjoyed whatever I was able to read so far.

Will meet soon. અરે હાએક apology. પેલું handwritten to composed text નું ઓપ્શન નથી. Sorry.

Regards

Taru

 

 

On Sun, 26 Dec 2021 at 2:14 PM, Hemen Parekh

https://hcpsweetmemories.blogspot.com/

 

Taru,

 

Nice talking to you

 

Take a look at these handwritten letters which I got scanned – then uploaded on my website

 

Batuk Kaka


No comments:

Post a Comment