Monday, 20 November 2023

RE: Registration aHemen Parekh s Senior Citizen

 Dear Friends,


Just a few minutes back, I logged in, once again ( though no confirmation
of my login ! )

I wanted to EDIT my profile ( since , registration was totally sketchy ! -
neither relevant, since values shown in drop lists were haywire ! )

I could not find any provision for EDIT

Portal shows : Total Senior Citizen = 1 (  - which, I presume, is myself
!  )

As far as (  Total Jobs = 7  ), display , I find most of these are TEST (
- therefore, obviously , APPLY  link does not work ! )


With regards,

Hemen Parekh


=================================================
-----Original Message-----

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcparekh@icloud.com]

Sent: 04 October 2021 15:12

To: helpsupport@scred.dosje.gov.in

Cc: hcp@recruitguru.com

Subject: Registration as Senior Citizen


Dear Sir,

I registered at 2:45 pm but cannot login

None of the drop list is working !

When do you expect all functionality to work ?
Regards,

Hemen parekh

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment