Friday, 24 November 2023

PICTURIZATION PROJECT

 Picturization of Gujarati Poems

 

Srl

Guj Poem Link

Hindi Poem Link

Picture Link / Subject description for searching on Google

 

 

 

 

1

તારા હર શ્વાશ માં http://hcpspoems.blogspot.com/2021/07/blog-post.html

 

कहाँ तक है तेरी सिमा 

https://poemshn.blogspot.com/2019/10/blog-post.html

 

 

2

 એક ની પાછળ એક http://hcpspoems.blogspot.com/2021/07/blog-post_11.html

 

मेरे जनमदिन https://poemshn.blogspot.com/2019/09/blog-post_28.html

 

 

3

રાતે જન્મ લઈશ ? http://hcpspoems.blogspot.com/2021/07/blog-post_95.html

 

मुझे अकेला छोड़ शकते हो ?

https://poemshn.blogspot.com/2019/09/blog-post_21.html

 

 

4

કેવી  જીજીવિષા  ? http://hcpspoems.blogspot.com/2021/07/blog-post_24.html

 

ये भी हुई ना कोई बात

https://poemshn.blogspot.com/2019/09/blog-post_91.html

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sanjivani,

 

Please get Tushar or Dilip or Vilas, to prepare a TABULATION like this, of those Gujarati poems ( posted in July / Aug , and whatever I am posting daily )

Once ready, pl send to me

I plan to click open each link and decide what could be THE MOST RELEVANT picture-subject for that poem . I will enter that “ Picture-Subject Description “ in the last column

Then, for each description, I will search on Google the most suitable PHOTO / PICTURE and enter that link in the last column

This means, you do not waste your time searching on Google

How soon can you send me this TABULATION ?

 

hcp  

No comments:

Post a Comment