Monday, 6 November 2023

My Digital Footprints ( on sands of TIME )

 Gmail

Gmail / Blogger

Gmail / Outlook

facebook

Linkedin

Twitter

IndiaPRwire.com

reddit.com

stumbleupon

Pinterest

Pratilipi

medium

local circus

yumpu

Canva

Wordpress

replika

Youtube

myheritage

Nextmeet

OpenAI

Quora

MySpace

 

 

Suman,

 

 

Over past 20 years, I have registered – and , in most cases, posted my comments / messages etc., on many websites

 

A few of those are listed above

 

If I make available to Personal.ai , my “ User ID “ and “ Password “ for each of these, is it possible that your software can , on its own , pick-up my comments / messages from these sites and convert into Memory Blocks ?

 

For example, if in Google , I type search-term , “ hemen parekh “ , I find following links ( though, not all of these refer to me ! ) :

 

About 5,210 results (0.71 seconds) 

 

With regards,

 

hemen

No comments:

Post a Comment