Sunday, 19 November 2023

FW: Creation of my VIRTUAL AVATAR

 Dear Arif,

 

Hoping this reaches you

 

Regards,

 

Hemen

 

PS :

 

Link to some of my poems ( totalling over 800 + in English – Hindi – Gujarati /  includes my own Audio – Video recitals )

 

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: 15 October 2021 08:51
To: info@alethea.ai
Cc: dmelloelton@gmail.comhcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: FW: Creation of my VIRTUAL AVATAR

 

Re-forwarded since first attempt failed

 

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: 15 October 2021 08:37
To: 'info@alethea.ai.'
Cc: 'Elton Dmello' (dmelloelton@gmail.com); 'hcp@RecruitGuru.com'
Subject: Creation of my VIRTUAL AVATAR

 

Dear Arif Khan,

 

I learned about “ althea.ai “ from following article :

 

 

https://www.fastcompany.com/90684509/alethea-ai-nft-avatar-metaverse-mark-cuban

 

Then , I visited your website and registered myself , providing following information :

 

Email ………… hcpblogs@gmail.com

User name………..hemenparekh

Website …………  ww.hemenparekh.in

Tagline……………….Ripples

 

The “ NFT Avatar “ that I selected is of Edgar Ellen Poe ( does not look like me ! )

 

For over past 5 years, I have been trying to create my VIRTUAL AVATAR ( preferably visible / viewable , as a Volumetric 3D Hologram on a Mobile as being offered by IKIN )- but without success

 

I have tried with :

 

Eterni.me  /  Oben.com / Replika / NEON.me etc -  but without luck

 

I wonder if you can help me ( I just completed 88 )

 

About me , I have created a HUGE amount of PERSONAL DATA ( Digital Content ) , covering 60 years of my writings / poems / letters / videos ( hemen parekh video channel ) / photos etc ,  at my blogging site :   www.hemenparekh.in

 

With regards,

 

Hemen parekh

 

Mumbai  -  India

No comments:

Post a Comment