Tuesday, 31 October 2023

TEXT to SPEECH conversion software

 https://cloud.google.com/text-to-speech/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=japac-IN-all-en-dr-skws-all-pkws-trial-e-dr-1009882&utm_content=text-ad-none-none-DEV_c-CRE_529635664292-ADGP_Hybrid%20%7C%20SKWS%20-%20EXA%20%7C%20Txt%20~%20AI%20%26%20ML%20~%20Text-to-Speech_Global%20gap%20analysis-KWID_43700060670681543-kwd-474466811486&userloc_1007785-network_g&utm_term=KW_text%20to%20speech%20engine&gclid=Cj0KCQiA3-yQBhD3ARIsAHuHT65xm-6Ro_trqKGoCQbB8oc5UwIUOS_OE7pH2oa57wy70j2_Tw4u578aAqMoEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

 

Elton,

 

This speaks of :

 

Ø 40 languages ( including Gujarati / Hindi ? )

Ø Feature to “ train “ the software to faithfully copy my own voice

 

If this is possible than I can create AUDIO files of my Gujarati / Hindi poems, by just one-time trainng effort and then, one after one, “ paste “ the poem-texts into the software !

 

Pl take a look

 

Dadu

 

Sanjivani,

 

This morning, Elton demonstrated to me :

 

Ø  How to speak aloud and record AUDIO of my poems

Ø Then drag this audio file and drop it onto the VIDEO-POEM created in CANVA ( it seems, CANVA does enable embedding an audio file into the video created )

 

I tried the latest video – and it works ! – though it would require some trial and error, to get a good voice rendering . But it is possible

 

Only problem is :

 

I have to create audio file , separately for each video poem ( one by one ), and THEN embed it onto the corresponding VIDEO poem – a painstaking / lengthy process

 

And then , you have to , one by one , delete CURRENT    / existing videos from Youtube and replace these with VOICE VIDEOs

 

As far as our blogger site is concerned, I believe it does not accept AUDIO input

 

After you  / Sandeep had an opportunity to study this , pl phone me

 

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment