Monday, 9 October 2023

RYZ FOR MOBILE

 Hello Joe,

 

 

You will recall our Video meeting as per :

 


 

Sent: 18 July 2022 22:06

 

To: Hemen Parekh; Taylor Scott

 

Subject: Intro

 

When: 22 July 2022 09:00-09:30 (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada).

 

Where: Microsoft Teams Meeting

 

 

Your invite went to spam so I hope this works

 

 

During our meeting you mentioned that RYZ for a Smart Phone, was expected to be released early next year

 

You may also recall my wish to buy one as soon as it starts shipping

 

When I visited IKIN website to day , I came across following announcement :

 

 

IT’S ALMOST HERE

Your new reality is almost ready, sign up now and we’ll let you know when the RYZ is available for your device and other exciting holographic news.

===================================================================================================

 

Can you please let me know how should I go about ordering one which works in conjunction with my SAMSUNG smartphone ?

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

hcp@RecruitGuru.com

No comments:

Post a Comment