Wednesday, 25 October 2023

RE: Thanks for joining my weekly AI newsletter!

 Hi Louis,

 

I look forward to getting your newsletters on AI

 

On your site, I looked up some examples of “ enhancements “ of some very old photos. I am impressed

 

Not being a “ techie “ ( and about to enter 90th year of my life ), I asked one of my colleagues to use the tech described on your site to see if she could enhance some old photos from my following site :

 

http://hcpphotos.blogspot.com/

 

Can your tech enhance a 63 year old video ( 8mm film ) of my marriage ?

 

Regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

Hcp@RecruitGuru.com

 

www.hemenparekh.in

 

 

 

From: Louis (What's AI) Bouchard [mailto:whats.ai.contact@gmail.com]
Sent: 02 April 2022 11:13
To: hcp@RecruitGuru.com
Subject: Thanks for joining my weekly AI newsletter!

 

View this email in your browser

Hi, hemen.

I am glad you're here. I'll keep you in the loop with the latest news in AI and the most exciting projects I will be working on.

I'm convinced you will enjoy the future updates and take this opportunity to learn something new every week!

'See' you soon!
Louis

No comments:

Post a Comment