Thursday, 19 October 2023

RE: Details of zinc-air battery

 Dear Akhil,

 

 

Here is some news that will interest you :

 

 

New catalyst for Zinc Air batteries can make them more durable & efficient   

 

In the meantime, I await your OK to use in my blog, data supplied by you in your email

 

Regards,

 

Hemen

 

 

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: 08 June 2022 11:19
To: 'akhil kongara'
Cc: aravindkumar@iitm.ac.in; ''hcp@RecruitGuru.com' (hcp@RecruitGuru.com)'
Subject: RE: Details of zinc-air battery

 

Akhil,

 

 

I too enjoyed our telephonic chat

 

Thanks for the details of your zinc air battery . Can I incorporate the same in my future blog ?

 

 

As far as other related topics  ( which I mentioned during our chat ), following are the links to some of my blogs ( each sent as e-mail to our Cabinet Ministers / State Chief Minister / NITI Aayog etc ) :

 

 

( A )  Fast Charging Battery Technology ( StoresDot )

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2022/03/congratulations-bhavish-aggarwal.html

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2018/02/holy-grail-for-electric-vehicles.html

 

 

 

 

( B )  1000 times powerful PV solar panels

 

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2022/02/procuring-technology-for-next-gen-solar.html

 

https://emailothers.blogspot.com/2021/09/08-09-2021-1209-to-cc-hcprecruitguru.html#.YqAtYahByUl

 

 

 

 

( C )  Printed Solar Films ( Kardinia Energy )

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2022/02/procuring-technology-for-printed-solar.html

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2022/01/topmost-candidate-for-pli.html

 

 

 

( D )  Iron Air Battery ( FORM )

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2022/04/grid-storage-battery-4-years-and.html

 

 

 

 

( E )  Sodium Ion Battery

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2019/01/congratulations-shri-gopukumarji.html

 

 

 

( F )  Battery Built into Bicycle

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2016/08/a-radical-radial-revolution.html

 

 

( G  )  Generating Power using Pedalling

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2016/05/manoj-bhargava-my-hero.html

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2017/10/billionsinchange.html

 

 

 

( H  )  Solar Cooker

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2022/03/a-battery-swapping-policy-for-battery.html

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2021/11/congratulations-dr-harish-hiraniji.html

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2022/05/getting-closer-battery-powered-electric.html

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2018/07/solar-chulha-where-can-i-buy.html

 

 

 

( I )   Alu Air Battery

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2018/01/ev-juice-from-alu-air-battery.html

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2018/01/ashok-leyland-is-not-waiting.html

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2021/02/a-battery-breakthrough-context-iocto.html

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2021/03/all-that-glitters-is-gold.html

 

 

 

 

( J )  Solar Panel Car Roof Top

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2017/05/solar-panels-charging-li-ion-batteries.html

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2020/12/solar-powered-ev-1000-miles-with-single.html

 

 

 

( K )  Reducing weight of cars by 50 %

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2019/03/e-car-extrapolation-wishful-thinking.html

 

 

( L )  Hydrogen Fuel Cell

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2019/02/ray-drop-of-golden-sun.html

 

 

( M )   163 blogs on Solar Power

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2022/03/my-blogs-on-solar-power.html

 

 

( N )   105  blogs on Electric Vehicles

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2021/01/a-brief-history-of-electric-vehicles-in.html 

 

 

( O )  Biodegradable Batteries made from Crop Residue

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2021/06/a-heartening-response.html

 

 

 

 

Akhil,

 

To begin with , you are planning to come out with batteries for 2 wheelers and 3 wheelers ( Rickshaws )

 

In that context following news which appeared in today’s Business Line, would interest you :

 

CESL looks to supply Electric 3 Wheelers later this month

 

With regards,

 

Hemen

 

PS :

 

I hope you will continue to update me with further benchmarks achieved in your project ( of course, only that data which is NOT secret )

 

 

 

From: akhil kongara [mailto:kongaraakhil1@gmail.com]
Sent: 07 June 2022 15:42
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Details of zinc-air battery

 

Dear Mr. Hemen,

 

It was great talking to you over phone. I am attaching the details of our zinc-air battery below for your reference. 

 

Thanks and regards,

Akhil



No comments:

Post a Comment