Monday, 9 October 2023

FW: Take a look at This

 Kishan,

 

One more suggestion from my son Vishesh ( Manish )

 

Apart from the fact that this U / I has to be suitable for mobiles, Pl try out following :

 

Insert the entire VISUAL portion ( with black background ) , between the following questions / answers :

 

Ø Where will I see the answer?

      In the answer box and an auditory output in my own voice

 

oxAND,

Ø  Surprise me

     Everytime you visit this page and ask questions, you will find that my digital avatar has learned
    new things / acquired new knowledge. This learning will continue even after I have ceased to exist physically

 

Idea is not to “ exhaust the patience “ of a visitor with lots of Q / A , before he gets to SEE the mesmerizing VISUALS

 

Regards,

 

hemen

 


Subject: Take a look at This

 

Kishan,

 

For animating my face ( and the face of a visitor sitting on a chair opposite me ), you might find the following tool useful :

 

https://pub.towardsai.net/create-3d-models-from-images-ai-and-game-development-design-1835785b8563

 

hemen

No comments:

Post a Comment