Sunday, 8 October 2023

FW: MANY THANKS

 Dear Kirti – Pankaj,

 

Many thanks for your visit to my home yesterday and for all that wonderful time we spent together

 

I am also grateful to you – and your WhatsApp group colleagues – for those very kind words for me , which, I have taken the liberty to upload on my website at :

 

https://hcplntstory.blogspot.com/2022/11/kirti-mistry-reporting-to-his-whataapp.html

 

In this section ( L&T Story ), you will find many past incidences contributed by our L&T colleagues

 

And then there is an entire section devoted to “ Letters to L&T Employees “ , which you can read at :

 

https://latterstolntemployee.blogspot.com/2013/07/indian-method.html

 

These 173 letters are also available at :

 

Letters to L&T Employees: Communicating for Productivity Kindle Edition

Feel free to forward this e-mail to any other L&T-ite, who you think might be interested

 

Let us remain in touch

 

Regards,

 

Hcp

 

PS :

 

Should you want to receive my blogs ( whenever I publish a new one and send to our Cabinet Ministers ) , then let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment