Wednesday, 11 October 2023

AI SOFTWARES

 Jeel,

 

Following are links to my recent blogs that I mentioned yesterday ( - if you have email ID of Sheetal , pl pass on this to her ) :

 

My tango with Shortly

 

Amazing AI

 

New AI Kid on the block ?

 

Should you want , I can add you to my mailing list

 

Following are some other links on this subject

 

Regards,

 

Hemen Uncle

 

 

 

https://app.runwayml.com/login

 

https://pollinations.ai/

 

https://lexica.art/

 

https://visualise.ai/

 

https://hotpot.ai/art-generator

 

 

Following is my today’s post on LinkedIn 

 

Context :

My tango with Shortly

 https://lnkd.in/dmBBPFv9
===============================

It was only yesterday that I ran into this Artificial Intelligence based software which helps Authors / Content Writers , churn out authentic sounding pieces of Blogs / Articles / Reports etc

That made me publish following blog :

Amazing AI

 https://lnkd.in/du5eR_D8

=====================================

How long before FAKE becomes indistinguishable from REAL and School Students start writing awe-inspiring essays ?

========================================

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment