Monday, 18 September 2023

Your Meeting with Sam Altman

 Dear Satyan,

 

 

Just read about your planned conversation with Sam Altman on 7th June evening

 

I urge you to broadcast it LIVE , so that millions can benefit from your questions – especially impact of AI on jobs

 

I do exchange messages with Sam through FB messenger

 

Over the past few weeks , I have also emailed to Sam ( sama@open.ai ) , my following blogs :

 

Ø  Parekh’s Law of Chatbots  …………  25  Feb  2023 {  Sam gave this a thumbs up on FB – see photo underneath !  }

 

Ø   My 34 Blogs on ChatBots   ( as of 10 Apr 2023 )

 

 

Ø  From Musk to Monk ?  ……………….. 20 Apr 2023

 

Ø  Thanks Rajeevji : for Giving Glimpse of Guardrails ( 3G of AI )  … 14 May 2023

 

 

Ø  You lonely of the World - Come to me ………………… 16 May 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment