Thursday, 14 September 2023

VIEWS of Blogger Site

 Sanjivani,

 

There is a considerable upswing in the no of views of blogger site , over the past fortnight

 

Here are a few sections views yesterday :

 

Ø Blogs…………. ……………..3414

Ø Email ( Others ) ……….. 3241

Ø My Linkedin Posts…….  1984

Ø Notes ………………………..1609

 

 

Total,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,               10,248

 

I think , in past , we used to get no more than 300 views / day , for all sections put together

 

So , this is 30 TIMES improvement  !

 

I suspect this is due to visit to my home , of Shri Harish Mehta – Chairman , Onward Technologies / First President of NASSCOM ( 1990-91 )

 

He heard about me through a common contact who sent to him , one of my blogs on AI

 

As soon as someone can be spared , I would like that posting on > E mail ( others ) -  and  > My Linkedin Posts is restarted in right earnest

 

This was stopped about a year ago

 

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment