Thursday, 28 September 2023

Re: TThank You

 Prasad,


Thanks for your update

When can I see the best fit u / i. ?


With best regards

Hemen Parekh


Subject: RE: TThank You

Hi Heman,

 

I got a few quick updates. Manoj is on sick leave however, I understood and you might be aware, the team has already started the discussion with the UI designer. And working to get the design options/ recommendations to choose from the best-fit design.

 

PS: I will be on leave next week for 2 days, on 2nd and 3rd Jan.

 

Regards,

Prasad Chaudhari.

 


Subject: RE: TThank You

 

Thanks, Heman.

I will discuss this internally. It might take some time considering the vacation period. However, I will try my best to get the status on UI development.

Please correct me for pronouncing you by your Name.

 

Wishing you a Very Happy New Year, 2023.

 

Regards,

Prasad Chaudhari.

 


Subject: TThank You

 

Dear Prasad,

 

Thanks for sending your mail ID – and for your promise to revert to me with the Progress Status of U / I development of my Digital Avatar

 

This project was finalized on 21 Dec when Kartavya / Manoj visited my home for a personal meeting to finalize the proposal attached

 

Regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

www.hemenparekh.in  

No comments:

Post a Comment