Thursday, 28 September 2023

RE: TEXT TO SPEECH

 Suman,

 

 

So do I 

 

I tried MoxWave to convert one of my Gujarati poems into speech – and it did a superb job , not only for the clarity of its voice but with just the right amount of “ pause “ at the right places !

 

I am thrilled

 

I hope , before too long, my Digital Avatar too can “ speak “ in Hindi and Gujarati, for which , I have many hours of AUDIO files

 

Regards,

 

hemen 

 

 


Sent: 27 December 2022 12:15


To: Hemen Parekh



 


Subject: Re: TEXT TO SPEECH

 

 

Nice - can’t wait how voice clone will turn out 

 

 

 

On Tue, Dec 27, 2022 at 12:10 PM Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

Hello, Sharon,

 

 

I just came across following :

 

 

Language Technology Startup Process9 launches latest version of its Neural Machine Translations  ..

 

Using this I tried to translate one of the “ Answers “ from my personal ai

 

The speech was , of course, not in my own voice but it was remarkably clear and sharp !

 

See attachment

 

Regards,

 

hemen

 

--

Co-edited by my personal AI​​.

Suman Kanuganti

CEO & Co-founder, Personal.ai

Tw: @sumankanuganti

No comments:

Post a Comment