Tuesday, 26 September 2023

RE: DEMO TODAY EVENING

 Manoj,

 

5 pm ( IST ), tomorrow is OK

 

Apart from persons “ addressed “ in this mail, pl send invite also to :

 

Ø System Administrator systemadmin@3pconsultants.co.in  ( Sandeep )

Ø Office  Manager officemanager@3pconsultants.co.in          ( Sanjivani )

Ø Nirmit Parekh nirmit@3pconsultants.co.in

 

Hemen

 

 


 

Hi Hemen Sir, 

 

 

We can have demo tomorrow at 5 pm. 

 

Please let me know if tomorrow time works for you, will share the meet invite.

 

 

Regards,
Manoj



 

Manoj,

 

You may want to take a look at the following “ Text to Speech “ software , for your reference :

 

https://beta.elevenlabs.io/about

 

 

In the meantime, I await your confirmation re “ Text Only “ demo of completed User Interface , today evening at 5 pm ( IST )

 

Though I have no idea if anyone from Personal.ai team can join, I suggest you send them invite link

 

Regards,

 

hemen


No comments:

Post a Comment