Thursday, 28 September 2023

Re: CCatching Up

 Hello, Prasad,


Thanks for the feedback.  

I look forward to the demo tomorrow at 6 pm

I have received the list of the keywords and sent my comments to Manoj through WhatsApp

Regards 

With best regards

Hemen Parekh



Subject: RE: CCatching Up

Hello Hemen,

 

As we discussed, I have a few updates for you that I get them from Manoj.

  1. FRS: Can be shown by Wed, 11 Jan.
  2. Master list of keywords: The first set of keywords from 50% data will be shared today, once you validate, will work and share the remaining.
  3. API walkthrough: You will receive an invite with the schedule for tomorrow at around 6 pm. Manoj and the team will deliver it from the dev system, a working screen (rough work)

 

Thanks,

Prasad Chaudhari.

 


Subject: RE: CCatching Up

 

Good day, Hemen!

 

Certainly… Manoj is working on it and will keep you updated and share once it gets ready. I already conveyed this and will also follow up.

 

Regards,

Prasad Chaudhari.

 


Subject: RE: CCatching Up

 

Prasad,

 

I suppose the analysis must be over and “  Functional Specification Document “ mentioned in the attachment, must be ready

 

In order to avoid any possible misunderstanding – and consequent waste of effort , I would like to go through FSD before someone starts coding

 

Pl let me know when can you email to me

 

Regards

 

hemen

 


Subject: RE: CCatching Up

 

Hi Hemen,

 

I had a quick internal discussion with Manoj and the team.

 

  • The analysis is already in progress. In parallel, we have an additional developer to work with using the wireframes.

 

    • Referring to the wireframe will help to analyze and speed up the website development and the required functionality.

 

  • Regarding the UI design, we are following up to get them ASAP and choose the best, we will keep you posted.

 

  • Also, Manoj has started with the FRS and working on the blog data with feeds to parse and fetch the keywords.

 

Regards,

Prasad Chaudhari.

 

From: Prasad Chaudhari
Sent: Thursday, January 5, 2023 11:15 AM
To: Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>
Subject: RE: CCatching Up

 

Good morning, Hemen.

 

Thanks for your understanding. You can give me a ring any time (11 am to 9 pm), and I will pick up or call you back. Generally, I am available at 10:30 am for an hour.

The email will be anyways good, I have some rules set up in Outlook that I usually do not miss.

 

Just on a side note, I am trying to connect with the team for the activities, progress, etc. I will keep you posted.

 

Regards,

Prasad Chaudhari.

 


Cc: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: CCatching Up

 

Prasad,

 

Just saw your Whatsapp response ( to my message )

 

As suggested, in future ,  I will contact you either over phone ( what is the best time to call you ? ), or through E mail

 

Feel free to phone me anytime except for 2pm to 5 pm

 

Regards,

 

 

hemen

No comments:

Post a Comment