Friday, 29 September 2023

FW: WEARING MANY DIGITAL HATS

 Pramod,

 

I made a mistake

 

The website which will “ empower / service “ ( thru API ) my Digital Avatar User Interface , is >  www.Personal.ai

 

https://hemen.personal.ai/messaging/network/hemen-ai-lounge_1613

 

I expect to launch this in 6 weeks, by end Jan 2023

 

Regards,

 

hemen

 


Subject: WEARING MANY DIGITAL HATS

 

Dear Pramod,

 

 

 

Just read following article in today’s Eco Times :

 

Techmeister’s tales: How these CTOs built robust processes from scratch    [  Wearing Many  Digital  Hats  ]           

 

 

 

A few quotes from this article about you :

 

 

Ø   Pramod Varma wears many hats…….. Ek Step Foundation, co-creator of the Beckn Protocol that powers the Open Network for Digital Commerce [ ONDC ] and co-founder of FIDE.org, a non profit organization building interoperable open protocol specifications

 

 

Ø   “ Depending on which project is active and in which phase, I allocate time, but generally 50 % to 60 % of my time is allocated to EkStep Foundation’s digital public goods in EDUCATION and SKILLING “

 

 

Ø  Never lose track of WHY you are doing a project. The moment you understand this, it will inspire you

 

 

 

This reminded me of several e-mails which we have exchanged in the past re : Aadhar , DESH , ONDC etc

 

 

At age of 89, I am inspired by the prospect of creating my DIGITAL AVATAR with help of www.Pesonal.ai ( see attachment ) , - an AVATAR , which will continue to

 

engage into conversations with visitors , long after I have ceased to exist physically

 

 

And my Digital Avatar would be able to “ receive unique QUESTIONS and give unique ANSWERS, to a thousand visitors SIMULTANEOUSLY !

 

 

 

I would highly appreciate your views on my project

 

 

With regards,

 

 

Hemen Parekh

 

Mumbai

 

www.hemenparekh.in   /  hcp@RecruitGuru.com

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment