Friday, 29 September 2023

FW: FW: Interesting

 Manoj,

 

 

ANIMATION :

 

Whereas I understand that full animation of my face on “ My Digital Avatar “ may not be possible in Phase 1 of development, you may want to consider the following version ,

 

Developed by Kishan ( a student I know )  

 

I understand Lensa AI provides similar feature

 

 

LIMITATION of MEMORY BLOCKS :

 

Currently, when Personal.ai API will deliver an “ answer “ ( against a question typed by a visitor ) to My Digital Avatar page, then right under that “ answer “ , a link called “ show  memory “ might appear ( depending upon API ) .

 

See following screen-shot :

 

Hemen’s AI

11:49 AM

46% personal

🤝

Trusting

Invalid Date is everything we collectively do," Vopson told Live Science.

Rewrite

Show memory

 

Clicking on this link, some text appears

 

I believe, this text is a tiny portion of one of my BLOGS / NOTES / REPORTS , [  uploaded on Pesonal.ai from www.hemenparekh.in  ] ,  which is simply one of the MEMORY BLOCKS , created by breaking up that BLOG into several small portions

 

Problem ?

 

On a few occasions, that “ show memory text “ makes no sense and creates poor impression

 

I am sure , in months to come, there will be considerable improvement and that “ text “ will become grammatically and syntax wise, as good as any current Generative AI

 

As far as the matter of CONTEXT is concerned, I wonder whether we can make use of BLOGGER API , which reads :

 

“ The Blogger API v3 allows client applications to view and update Blogger content. Your client application can use Blogger API v3 to create,

 

#  new blog posts,

 

#  edit or delete existing posts, and

 

#  query for posts that match particular criteria. “

 

 

By implementing BLOGGER API, is it possible to show ( in a pop up ? ), that entire Blog – Note – Report etc., from which that particular text was extracted as a Memory Block ?

 

Alternatively, just under the “ answer “ , in addition to button “ Show Memory “ , we add a hyperlink which reads >  “ Show original Resource “

 

Clicking on this link would take the visitor to the relevant page of www.hemenparekh.in ( - although I am not happy about a visitor leaving Avatar page )

 

 

Regards,

 

Hemen

 

 

Suman

 

I would appreciate your views on this suggestion , both in respect of its FEASIBILITY and its DESIRABILITY

 

 


Sent: 12 November 2022 14:34


To: Hemen Parekh


Subject: Re: FW: Interesting

 

 

Hello, Hemen uncle.

 


The photos produced by MidJourney's V4 model are attached herewith.

What image should I use as your avatar?

pic-1.png

pic-2.png
pic-3.png
pic-4.png

 

 

 

I used following image from your linkedin profile as the input:

1516875095427.jpeg

 

 

On Sat, 12 Nov 2022 at 08:28, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

One more interesting article :

 

https://medium.com/@thiagoalves/how-i-trained-stable-diffusion-to-generate-pictures-of-myself-3412814c952e

 

 

 


Subject: Interesting

 

Kishan.

 

Take a look at the following , which might be useful in creating a VISUAL for U/I of my Digital Avatar :

 

https://medium.com/mlearning-ai/how-to-turn-yourself-into-anything-with-midjourneys-v4-model-22848f39ce8e

 

 

regards,

 

hemen


No comments:

Post a Comment