Thursday, 14 September 2023

ENHANCEMENT of My Digital Avatar website

 Suman,

 

I presume that the first para of your reply is based on “ Co-Pilot “

 

Sure , I will let you know as soon as enhanced site is ready

 

As far as using personal ai app ( for interview ) is concerned , it is certainly very exciting , since ( I presume ) all of our ( speech ) conversation will get automatically converted into TEXT and generate 40 / 50 memory blocks . Pl confirm

 

Unfortunately , I use a SAMSUNG android phone and I believe you have yet to release App for android

 

On other hand , I do use an iPAD . Is it possible to download App on that ? From where ? Will it serve the purpose ?

 

I am glad you will soon share the solution for “ no answer “ problem

 

hcp

 


 

 


Subject: ENHANCEMENT of My Digital Avatar website

 

Hey Suman! Yes, I remember our conversation about the interview for My Digital Avatar website. I'm glad to hear that you've assigned the job of enhancing the site to Kishan Kokal. That sounds like a great step towards improving the website. Once the enhancements are complete, I would be more than happy to proceed with the interview. Just let me know when you think the site will be ready, and we can schedule the interview accordingly. 😊

 

 

Are. you open to use personal ai app for the interview? 

 

 

Also we did some progress on "no answer" query and I will send findings soon. 

 

 

--

 

Chat with me @ s.personal.ai

No comments:

Post a Comment