Tuesday, 26 September 2023

Answer Rating System

 Suman,

 

Today I asked my AI , close to 50 random questions ( not those generated ), pertaining to content of my blogs

 

I found good improvement . May be close to 70 % were “ relevant “ – with 20 % “ somewhat relevant “ and 10 % “ irrelevant “

 

Whereas such feedback might help your team , I believe if , on ANSWER block itself , there was a “ Answer Rating System “ , where all that I need to do, is to click / select one of the options, then it could be much more targeted / precise, feedback for a SPECIFIC ANSWER

 

In my email of 05 Nov 2022, I had suggested following :

 

 

 

However, as far as “ teaching “ my ai is concerned, I think the best way is what I suggested in one of my earlier email, viz:

 

“ Answer Rating System “ such as :

 

Score 1   >  Totally Irrelevant

 

Score 2  >  Somewhat Relevant

 

Score 3  >  Quite Relevant

 

Score 4  >  Excellent and Precise

 

Score  5 >  Insightful

 

 

Manoj ( Atidan ) is incorporating a “ 5 star selection “ below each answer

 

This is for your consideration

 

hemen

No comments:

Post a Comment